Trading Online Voucher (TOV) Scheme
New Trading Online Voucher Scheme available – up to €2,500 grant
Recently government has announced the Trading Online Voucher scheme to help businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
How is Trading Online Voucher useful?
If your application is approved for the voucher, you can invest in specific development (works) for your website, the Local Enterprise Office will match the funds invested, up to €2,500, upon completion of the work, and after receipts are submitted.
The permissible works include:
- The development and upgrade of an e-commerce website such as adding features for online payments or online bookings systems
- Internet-related software
- Online advertising
- The development of an application
- The adoption and implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT expert
- Training and skills development specifically to manage your online shop
- Photography for the website
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information on the “Online Trading Vouchers” and to apply for a Voucher to invest in your online presence.
South Dublin Local Enterprise Office Application Form is here.
If you have any questions get in touch, we’re here to help you to get online.